Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thats a wrap

Thourgh all last year,my life totally spin up 180 degree which is nothing can possibly against it. Well actually,my life wasnt awesome like you guys. My life had a little bit of spice that when every put in my shoes,then they knew how to handle the smell of my shoes.keh2.

All of my family basically had fatal attacked emotion. When what matter to them are about money. For them, money totally can put where the status of your life. That was devastating. I have nothing to do about it. I'm lack of it. But,untill the end of the year,it seems changed. I didnt feel ignorant of lacking the money. Is the family totally changed? Or i'm be such as biacth to accused them? Seriously? I'm the bad guy?

So,i guess,i'm such a jerk.

Sorry guys.

Sincerely,
Me..

No comments:

Post a Comment